Friday 14 December 2012

Tutorial Task 10

A LETTER TO SELF

Dear myself,

It has been a great and challenging journey which I have been through this first semester as a Teaching English as the Second Language (TESL) student here at Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS). Such a journey which is much complicated, blood and sweat bath I guess even fascinating memories I created here with my 'Borneo-gene' friends especially and not forgotten to the rest Peninsular compare to my previous foundation programme. However, there will be always second thought, oftenly crossed in my mind, I dream to be a fashion magazine editor, perhaps in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, GQ or Glam, but why do I fit in this education course? Well, there must be a reason why the panel of interviewer previously put myself here to be trained as a future English teacher. Everything would change as I maintaining my speed and momentum to the final year for about 4 years since the first September of 2012. Who knows I could do both for teaching and working as an editor in future or even just I will be doing one particular job, it does not matter at all. Until today, I found out that being as a teacher is not that easy, you badly need the passion first, second is determination and last but not least your creativity on how you deal with the children to collaborate with your lesson plan. I do hope when I read back this letter to self, I already equipped with those three elements that I have mentioned the moment before I graduate with a very high-satisfaction of CGPA and my name proudly will be announced in that prestigue Chancellor Hall of Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) in almost 3 and half year later. I won't give up whatever coming in front of me till I survive to my last breath. Finn.

Yours sincerely,
(Muhammad Fariz Pugal, 2012)

1 comment:

  1. This should be the first post, done 14 weeks ago. It's not too late, I hope you will re-read it 4 years later.

    ReplyDelete